Sunday 31 October 2010

NOTD October 31th: Halloween Glitter Combo

Hey guys,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
This is the nail polish combo that I wear today, on Halloween. :) It's a black nail polish with pink glitter in it, and over it I layered a blue-gold-purple glitter nail polish. The first color is by Essence, from their Eclipse Collection, and it's called 01 Undead? I saved this one for Halloween because it's the perfect color for that. The pink glitter isn't that outstanding, so I decided to add that glitter polish over it, it's OPI Sparkle-icious from their Burlesque Holiday 2010 Collection. It's a fun and funky combo and I like it for an occasion like Halloween.
So what are you doing today? Anything fancy? When you go to a party, what costume are you wearing? I'm sorry I didn't do any more Halloween tutorials, I actually wanted to, but I just didn't have the time for that. :P
Okay guys, have a Happy Halloween! xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.