Friday 24 September 2010

Update: Problems, Thoughts, Ideas, ...

Hi guys,
I have a few things I'm thinking about and I thought I would share them.

First of all, I spotted the new Essence permanent line, but just a part of it. Weirdly, my drugstore just had a part of it, the part with the nail stuff. But nothing of the basic stuff was there, none of the lipsticks or anything. So I thought I might wait until I spot the rest of the new permanent line before I show you what I got. But on the other hand, I want to review one of the things I got after I tried it out. So what do you want? See it after I saw everything and wait with the haul and the reviews, or see it now and get a second part? Tell me!

Then I have another little problem: I want to try out some fun looks, do some EOTDs for you and for that I only have time on the weekend, because I go to school everyday, just do a really basic make-up and then I'm too tired to do another look when I get home. But on the other hand I want to do the weekend free of any make-up, because I wear it to school everday and I want to give my skin the chance to relax and to recover. So how should I handle it? Should I keep the make-up away from my weekend and are you fine with not seeing that many EOTDs? Or should I do one weekend make-up, one make-up free? Or maybe one day make-up, one without? I have so totally no idea and I'd like to know what you think about it.

I have a little plan going on in my head: Halloween Make-up Tutorials. I really like the idea of doing something totally crazy and exaggerated, because Halloween is the perfect opportunity for that! I thought about staring it by the beginning of October, so I can do a few and if you like them, you already have something you know about ahead of time. But I'm not planning to everything - costume, hair, and all of that stuff. Just make-up. Would you like to see that? Or do you think I should skip on that because a lot of people are already doing it? This would of course happen on the weekend (just to get on with the problem I mentioned above) but I would really think it's fun. If no one responds to this, I'll go ahead and do it, so if you really don't want to see it, tell me! ;)

Another idea I had was blogging about fashion. Not totally overwhelming, since this is meant to be a Beauty Blog, but I thought it would be fun to show you fashion hauls, or how I would wear some things together, or what I thought of fashion week...Does that sound interesting?

Last but not least, I'm gonna have a dancing course and a prom (althought it isn't really prom...let's just call it like that) and would like to know if you want to see the make-up I'm wearing for that, although it's not really prom season. Any opinions on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.