Thursday 2 September 2010

EOTD September 2nd: Jesse's Girl + Use It Up! Product 2

Hi guys,
today I'll show you my EOTD! It's a version of the neutral color pop that I already showed you here, I just did it with some Jesse's Girl products. On the lid I used the Eye Dust in Sunstone, in the crease the Eye Dust in Cafe Au Lait and in the inner corner the Eye Dust in Kiwi Rose. I added a dark brown (Essence Silky Smooth eyeshadow) to the outer corner to darken up the look a bit and lined my eye with the Essence Eyeliner Pen on the top lashline. For the lower lashline I used a light blue cream shadow from the Jesse's Girl Mini Eye Compact #2. I love this look and I've been doing it for the past couple of days! For my lips I used the Jesse's Girl Mini Lipgloss Collection.
Unfortunately, my camera wasn't able to pick up the beautiful shimmer the Eye Dusts have, so it looks more boring than it is in real life!

And, I finished up my second product! If you don't know what I mean, I explained it here. The product I used up is the Essence 12h hand protection balm in repair! I'm happy I'm out of it, because I didn't like the smell anymore!

I'll see you guys soon!
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.