Sunday 26 September 2010

EOTD September 26th: Blue & Brown + Use It Up! Product 6

Hi guys,

today I did a pretty natural eye but I used some color in it. I thought this would be pretty wearable and so I decided to show you guys!
I first applied a taupe-y brown shimmery color (MNY eyeshadow in 602A; it was limited edition) all over the lid and then added a shimmery turquoise-y blue color (Alverde baked eyeshadow in 06 intensive turquoise; it got discontinued but it might be still available) to the crease. I applied this one wet, I used the p2 perfect face! make-up fixing spray for that - water would work just fine. Then you want to add a shimmery peach-y highlight color to the inner corner ([b]basic mono eyeshadow in 13; I used this one for blush as well) and apply a black gel eyeliner to the top lashline (Essence denim wanted gel eyeliner in 01 vintage style; it was limited edition but might be still available). I used black mascara (RdLY diamond wish mascara; it's limited edition but out now) and a pink lipgloss (TheBodyShop born lippy raspberry lipbalm). That's it! It's really quick and doesn't require a lot of things! Also, if you don't own these certain idoms, feel free to use whatever you have in you collection!

I hope you guys liked this look! Do you think it's pretty or is it already to colorful for you? Leave a comment and tell me you thoughts!

Use It Up!: I finished my sixth product, the Cadeavera Compact Powder in Beige!
I really like it, but this one was a older one, so it had to get used up before it goes to waste!

Okay, I'll see you soon! Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.