Monday 23 August 2010

Review: Vichy Aera Teint Fond de Teint Creme Satinee

Hey there!
I got to test the Vichy Aera Teint Fond de Teint Creme Satinee (such a long name!) recently, and I wanted to do a review about it! The color I tried out was 23 clair ivory, which was perfect for my skin tone! It's a liquid foundation for dry and sensitive skin. I don't have dry or sensitive skin, I have combination oily skin, but I still decided to give it a try! That's why I can't tell you if it works for dry or sensitive skin, I can just tell you how it worked on me.
The consistency is liquid but not runny, and it's really nice to apply. It blends well and it doesn't look cakey. It gives medium coverage, but I think you can build upon it to achieve higher coverage. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it's almost not noticeable. Another plus is that it moisturizes the skin lightly. The scent is a bit weird, but it's not overwhelming and it fades after a while.
I didn't buy this foundation, I just got a little sample size which contained 1,5 g. This amount was enough for a whole week, I used it seven times, so you don't really need a lot!
The foundation is - as far as I know - just available at pharmacies and on the internet. You can google it for more information and reviews, of course!

I'm sorry I can't show you any pictures, but I put all of the foundation is a little container and threw the packaging away before I took some pictures! :(

By the way: I decided to put my disclaimer on the side of the blog now, so I don't have to write it under every single post! If a product was given to me for free, I'll write a different disclaimer under the post, but if there is no disclaimer, then the one on the side is relevant.

I hope you found this review helpful and if you have more questions, leave a comment!
I'll see you soon! Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: I got this sample for free, but I'm not the only one who got it, and it wasn't given to me for this review. All opinions are 1oo percent honest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to buy this from the US (got my original in NL) but I can't find a vendor- any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but no, unfortunately I don't know any sellers! but I suggest you check ebay or amazon, there you should be able to find it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.