Monday 30 August 2010

Project: Use It Up! Product 1

Hey everyone,
as you may have noticed, I'm posting a lot of hauls lately and that is starting to become a little expensive, so I decided to start a project. I called it "Use It Up!"and that's how I'll do it:
I'm trying to use up some of my prducts, mainly ones that are already used up a bit and ones that will go to waste if I don't use them up pretty soon. I set myself a limit of 10 products, but that's just for now, and I'm not allowed to buy any more stuff before I used 10 products up.
Of course, there have to be some exceptions: I'm allowed to buy stuff when it's either limited edition or it's going to be discontinued or it's something I don't get too easily, at certain stores I don't visit often, for example. This sounds a bit like cheating to me, but I think it's fine.
I'm going to write a post when I used something up, but I'm not going to write single posts about it, I'll just add a short text to a post about something different.

So, I already have something for you guys today: I used up my TheBodyShop Super Volume Mascara! I happy that it's finally finished up because lately it became too dry, but I didn't want to throw it away when there was still some product left.
I'm sorry I don't have a photo for you, but it's been raining all day so I wasn't able to take a good picture. But, whatever...

So, what do you guys think? Is it a good idea? Do you do something similar, too? Or do you think it's completely nonsense? Tell me!
Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.