Thursday 29 July 2010

Tag: Would you rather...? BEAUTY EDITION

Hey everyone,
today I have a tag post for you! There are 10 beauty related "would you rather...?" -questions and I'm going to answer them for you guys!

Would you rather...
1. go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?
I'd rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up, because my hair is messy most of the time anyways. I ususally wear it open without doing anything fancy with it, so that would be no problem for me.
2. shave your eyebrows off or have your eyelashes fall out?
Probably have my eyelashes fall out because I could wear false lashes.
3. be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Honestly, I've never been to both stores! A MAC store isn't anywhere near my hometown and Sephora is nowhere in my country. But I know about both stores and I think I would pick Sephora because of there are more brands available.
4. wear the lipgloss-lipliner look or the 80's perm?
I don't really know what exactly they mean with "lipgloss-lipliner look", but I wear that sometimes, so I would choose it.
5. leave the house with a obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
I'd rather wear overdone blush. I don't really know why, I just prefer it.
6. wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
They're both fun ;) I'd rather wear MC Hammer pants because it's funny :)
7. have a bad orange-y spray-tan or weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Weird tan lines, I guess.
8. have a bad haircut or a bad haircolor?
Rather a bad haircut because you can hide that by wearing your hair pinned up with bobby pins or something like that.
9. have YouTube or Twitter taken away forever?
I love YouTube, I'm on it everyday, so I want it to stay. I don't have Twitter, so I would have rather taken Twitter away.
10. give up using make-up brushes or mascara?
I'd give up using mascara, because I could wear false lashes.

I hope you liked this tag. I tag all of, so if you think it's fun - as I do - then feel free to do it! :)
I'll see y'all soon!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: I'm not payed for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.