Friday 2 July 2010

Review: Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature Cherry Set



I just recently got the new set by Yves Rocher, the Bigarreau Cherry Line. A shower gel, a lipgloss and a perfume are available and they're all supposed to smell like cherry. If you don't know what Yves Rocher is, you should check out their online store. It's basically a beauty store from France that sells natural cosmetics with mostly botancial-based ingredients.
I'm gonna tell you what I think of the products!

First, the shower gel. It contains 13.5 fl oz and if you buy it separately, you'll pay 4,95 Euros.

++POSITIVE++
+ contains botanical-based ingredients
+ lathers very well
+ scent stays on your body for something around 2 hours
+ the price is OK
+ nice, gel-like formula

--NEGATIVE--
- scent is a bit unnatural
- it's hard to get out the right amount because the cap is so huge

I think it's a nice product and if you like the scent, get it. But there are other alternatives available.

Second, the perfume. It contains 0.67 fl oz and if you buy it separately, you'll pay 3,50 Euros.

++POSITIVE++
+the scent is the perfect cherry scent in my opinion. It's not too sweet and not too heavy, it's just really good
+ the price is OK
+ botanical-based ingredients
+ the bottle is really cute (I'm a sucker for cute packaging)

--NEGATIVE--
- the scent doesn't stay so long, just for something around three hours

I really like this perfume and I've been using it regularly now.

Last, the lipgloss. It contains 0.34 fl oz and if you buy it separately, you'll pay 2.95 Euros. It's in a tube.

++POSITIVE++
+ the color is a nice red without shimmer/glitter
+ easy application because of the tube form
+ nice, gel-like formula
+ stays for something around two hours when you don't eat or drink anything
+ botanical-based ingredients
+ the price is OK

--NEGATIVE--
- the scent/taste is a mix between cherry and soap water, I don't like that

It's a nice lipgolss in my opinion, and if you don't mind a weird taste, it's definitely worth to look at.

BOTTOM LINE: I think this collection is nice with a few little negative points. When you are at a Yves Rocher store, definitely look at it and smell it. My favorite out of this collection is the perfume. I got it in a kit by my friends and I don't know the price of the kit and I can't find it at the website.

I hope you all enjoyed this review and I hope I helped you out!
xoxo, Misch

Disclaimer: No company sent anything to me for free and I'm not payed. All opinions are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.