Tuesday 13 July 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #3: Roses and Pinks

Hey guys,
today I'm going to show you another part of my nail polish collection, my roses and pinks!



1 Yves Rocher Luminelle - 03 rose reflets [shimmer/sheer; still available; 4 coats for full opacity]
2 Essie - Guchi Muchi Puchi [creme; limited edition; 3 coats for full opacity]
3 Essence All I Want - 03 santa baby [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
4 RdL High Gloss Nail Colour - 102 [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
5 Essence Show Your Feet - 05 flashy pink [neon; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
6 Essie - Exotic Liras [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
7 Essence - 54 hot stuff [creme; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
8 Maybelline mini Colorama - 54 cherry sweet [sheer/glitter; still available; 4coats for full opacity]
9 H&M - sinful senorita [slight holo/shimmer; discontinued; 1-2 coats for full opacity]
10 Essence nail art freestyle and tip painter - 04 pink! [shimmer; still available; 1-2 coats for full opacity]
11 Chresy - 65 [neon/semi-matte; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
12 Chresy - 10 [shimmer/frost; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
13 China Glaze - Strawberry Fields [glass flecked; still available; 2-3 coats for full opacity] CLICK
14 RdLY Glitter Top Coat - 01 Glamour Pink [glitter; limited edition; 5 coats for full opacity]
18 OPI - Java Mauve-A [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK
19 Catrice Urban Baroque - C01 Pearls & Chains [sheer; limited edition; 4 coats for full opacity] CLICK
20 Catrice Urban Baroque - C02 Rock Barok [sheer; limited edition; 4 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK

Is there any color you have, too? Do you like one especially? Do you love pinks as much as I do?
I'd like to hear about your collection!

I'll see you guys soon!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: Nothing was sent to me for free and I'm not payed by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.